Case Study 1
A leading national law firm retained Synergy to investigate the backgrounds of an opposing litigant’s employees.
- The employees had executed a nation-wide opinion survey that was being presented to the Court as scientific.
- Synergy discovered that a large percentage of the workers who executed the survey were teenagers with part-time jobs or individuals with criminal records.
- Ultimately, Synergy’s report was cited by the judge as persuasive evidence of the lack of the survey’s professionalism.
Case Study 2
In a nationally known case, a particular model of car was accused of having a design flaw for which the automaker had been held responsible.
- Synergy researched the original article that created the popular perception and identified people within that company
- We spoke with the past employees on the record about the article and ultimately proved that the article was inaccurate
- After years of litigation, our findings directly led to a ruling in our client’s favor